Siam Seas Mekha Herbal Active Cleanser
Anti-inflammatory, Deep Cleanse, Decongest, Recondition.
A perfect marriage of healing butters, pure plant oils, and sweet unsprayed raw honey infused propolis and pollen. MEKHA creates a reset button for your skin by fusing with excessive sebum, drawing deep seated impurities while the queen bee’s royal jelly provides deep enzymatic cleansing to protect your skin against bacteria.
The extraordinary Southeast Asian botanicals work synergistically to alleviate inflammation, dissolves dead skin layers and stimulate blood flow in preparation for maximum nutrient absorption after cleansing, revealing your brightest skin.
The invigorating blend of organic essential oils will awaken your senses, soothe you, and lift away your day.
Mekha has now be reformulated and moved into exfoliating/second step cleanser. Fruit enzymes and mechanical exfoliators such as jojoba beads and bamboo are now added to the already potent formula.
Mekha dual action exfoliates skin manually and enzymatically. It now rinses clean with water and easily spread and melts within your skin touch. The balmy texture helps cushion the exfoliator for sensitive skin. For tough love, you will just need to wet your fingers and massage to feel a little more bamboo goodness. Leave on as a mask and you will get the resurfacing effect from the fruit enzyme.
How to use your Siam Seas Mekha Herbal Active Cleanser.
The magic of Mekha happens when you emulsify the cleanser on WET skin turning it into creamy cleansing milk.
- Take a dime size dollop using a spatula onto the back of your hands.
- Quickly apply the leanser on skin without massaging.
- Run your hands through water and start massaging the cleanser on your skin turning it into a creamy milk cleanser.
- Keep massaging in a circular motion. The more you massage the deeper it cleanses and stimulates your blood circulation for better absorption.
- When you are done, apply a warm towel on your skin and once cool, wipe the cleanser off in an upward motion. Rinse the towel and wipe again.
For deep cleansing and decongesting mask ( effective for those little-congested bumps under the skin ).
- Apply a warm towel to your skin as a first step. Once cool, remove. ( you can put a hot towel over your makeup for a better removal).
- Perform the four cleansing steps above.
- Once done massaging, eave the cleanser on as a mask for 5 – 60 minutes ( the time will allow the ingredients to exfoliate your cells more thoroughly).
- When ready, apply a warm towel to your skin and once cool, wipe the cleanser off in an upward motion. Rinse towel and wipe again.