If you feel your skin needs a boost, an organic facial serum is for you. Choosing the right one can make all the difference for any skin type. Our ingenious formulas use the finest organic and natural ingredients, which are ideal to use under a moisturiser. Our organic facial oils work well to rehydrate, add nutrition and nourishment to the skin. Rosehip oil is brilliant to repair the skin and boost the natural healing process.
At Natural Beauty Collection we specialise in having the most beautiful organic facial serums that contain plant stem cells, vitamins, peptides, rehydrating plumping ingredients, and essential fatty acids. Wonderful organic elixirs to treat all skin care concerns including the treatment of Rosacea and Acne. Whether you are looking for an anti-aging defence formula, or a high potency brightening serum we have something to suit your individual needs.
A face serum is a concentrated skincare product that is full of nutrients for your skin. It is a potent, deep-penetrating skincare product that contains a dense infusion of particular ingredients to address specific skincare concerns. Whether your problem is dryness, dullness, acne breakouts, dark spots or has ageing concerns there is a serum for it. They are formulated to be super active and super hydrating.
Apply your facial serum after cleansing and toning onto your damp skin for quick, deep absorption. Press serum gently to your face, neck, and décolletage with an open palm to release active ingredients. Serums are jammed packed with nutrients, a little goes a long way. Wait until your serum has absorbed then apply your moisturiser to lock in the hydration and plumping action that your serum has provided.
Moisturising is an essential part of your skincare regime. Proper moisturising helps to regulate oil production in the skin. It also prevents dehydration by forming a protective layer and a barrier on the skin’s surface to prevent water loss. Properly moisturised skin is beautifully soft and smooth.
1. They provide a booster for your skincare and target specific areas of need.
2. Facial serums have smaller molecules to sink deeper into the skin and allow them to target specific skin concerns.
3. Contain higher levels of active ingredients.
4. Free from harmful ingredients like mineral oils or petroleum.
5. Contain hydrating ingredients – humectants.
So what do you need to look for when picking the best organic facial serum? As a serum is the most absorbed product in your routine, it’s super important to check out the ingredients. What you do not want to find is synthetic preservatives or petroleum based ingredients.
1. Look for the hydration, humectant ingredients – Aloe Vera, it is an amazing ingredient that is high in amino acids, minerals and enzymes. We love it! A humectant is an ingredient that attracts water and helps to secure moisture by plumping the skin so that it can absorb more nutrients. Hyaluronic acid is an awesome ingredient, marine ingredients such as red and green seaweed extracts, glycerin, lecithin, and Manuka honey.
2. Antioxidants – It’s well known that antioxidants combat environmental stressors and we know that they can increase the appearance of ageing, So go for some hero antioxidants in your serum – Pomegranate, Goji berry, Acai, Cranberry, Vitamin C, Seaweeds, Kakadu Plum, CQ10, Vitamin E and Resveratrol.
3. Plant Stem Cells – Now this is new technology, where plant stem cells are extracted from plants. It has been shown in clinical studies that plant stem cells can increase cell renewal and collagen synthesis. They also provide antioxidant protection and protect skin from photo-damage by absorbing UV radiation. So be on the lookout for these.
4 Vitamins and Essential Fatty Acids – Vitamin C is known for its ability to reduce sun spots and boost collagen production. Vitamin A is great for acne prone skin. And Vitamin E is a hero antioxidant.
We think that introducing an organic facial serum with all these impressive ingredients should happen before any signs of damage occur and you will be on track for a more even, firmer and healthier skin as you age.
Of course, our next article on our guide to our best organic facial serums that deliver results will show our hero formulations that work after skin damage starts showing up. We will be able to guide you on our best organic facial serums for your skin care concern.
Do you have a favourite serum? Tell us about it below.